Saturday 12 May 2007

Straw that broke the camel's back

Today, the day I started this blog, I went to a friend's birthday lunch. Where there was food. A lot of it. And not the most healthy. I could have chosen to eat the healthy stuff, but I didn't, I stuffed my face with junk and rubbish, and what's worse, I came home and ate half a french bread stick for dinner. And a lot of chocolate.

What kind of a dinner is that?! No veg, no fruit, just white bread and chocolate.

What am I doing to my poor body?!?! I feel so sluggish and bloated and CRAP just now, I feel hideous.

And I never want to feel like this again, so TODAY IS THE DAY to start doing something about it. I am so determined not to be the fat girl any more, that I am going to do this, and I will be accountable to this blog, so here goes, wish me luck!

No comments: