Sunday 13 May 2007

Day 1

Not doing too badly today, though I did just eat some chocolate, oops. It was the last of it though, so now there is none left, which is very good.

I signed up to the total makeover thing on allure.com today, it looks fairly sensible and it's free which is always nice. It's kind of a 6 week kick-start plan I think, it keeps note of what you eat and gives lots of handy exercise and diet tips.

I think one of the key things about doing this healthy thing is to not feel deprived - instead of eating junk I plan to do nice beautifying things, like use face masks and stuff, so I feel nice. Also then I have less of an incentive to eat rubbish because I'll look nicer! I hope.

Today it is baltic and the boiler is leaking in my flat so we are not so keen to put the heating on in case the whole thing breaks, so I'm off to have a shower in a minute to try and warm up, but I could use it as an excuse for a good exfoliation session!

I'm getting into this already!

1 comment:

Shauna said...

hey joey! thanks for your lovely comment and hope you're enjoying this blogging thing :)